Looking for wheels! Black with Gold lip.

TheBritishDerp

Hey, I don't know how active this forum is anymore as these cars are starting to go extinct, but I bought a Black '98 Arosa this week and have been looking for some decent wheels to get her looking good to start off with. I don't want to pay over £450 for the set and am looking at 15x7's or 15x8's specifically black with a gold lip. Right now I'm settled on some Dare DR-RS 15x7's here: https://www.performancealloys.com/dare-drrs-matt-black-bronze-w-chrome-rivets?wheel_diameter=15&wheel_width=8
But if anyone knows of some stepped style rims like this with that colour scheme, I would love to check them out!
Otherwise I don't see why not to go for these, some matching tyres and some coilovers down the road.

Thanks,
Sam

Edited by TheBritishDerp

12 minutes ago, Rich said:

For that money you might as well refurb some BBS rz into your styling and put tyres on them.

Ah thanks, do they exist in black and gold? Or you suggest I just get them repainted?
There any reason not to buy new Dare wheels? I prefer the look of them over the BBS RZ's and way more than some Polo GTI rims from I'm assuming 2000.

-Edit - it's the deeper lip that does it for me on the Dare RS's

Edited by TheBritishDerp

Still pretty active these days on here. Mainly enthusiasts now, as becoming too expensive to get cheap cars fixed by pros. 

Pic of your car and we'll tell you which rims are perfect... :)