Seat Arosa Coil Spring Help

Red Leader

Good morning all,

New member here and the owner if a 2004 Seat Arosa.  I am rebuilding the suspension and have found that there are different spring sizes offered dependent on where you buy from. Bought some which were 361mm and they changed them for 347mm which to be honest still look to big (haven't fitted them yet) Seat themselves will not give me the correct size needed for the car, they just quote me a price!

My question is, are 347mm the correct size and if nit does anyone know the right size?

Cheers

RL

how much are they, I bought a set of lowering springs for my Arosa TDI fairly recently and am very happy with them, now showing at £68, I paid much less at £54 so there may be haggle room

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Volkswagen-Lupo-1-4TDi-LOWERING-SPRINGS-40mm/200592416770?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

they sell for other models too not just the TDI

There are so many part no.s given for each model and the only info given by VAG is the colour code. Ultimately the manufacturer creates a spring that has the right spring rate and installed ride height for whichever model they think they are making the spring for. There are many ways to achieve this depending on the OD of the wire and spring.