Gti Tie rods, received wrong items

I've purchased some new rods, went for the febi's 322mm as read here that they're the correct length for the gti. Upon receiving them the company sent some SWAG 322mm rods (which were cheaper) their own site says not compatible with the gti, same part numbers. I'm assuming there for the polo gti but don't know if the steering column thread size is the same as the lupo. Don't want to open the box, to measure them up, as this may void return warranties.

Any info would be greatful691622857_SmartSelect_20191003-190021_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.754c17591eb4685d0c9e72ac4f9baabc.jpg317416866_SmartSelect_20191003-190051_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.506e705b50490741bc41ab9a0a97286a.jpg

So some more homework and seem right, swag is part of the febi bilstein group, hence same part numbers and probably the same build quality (lets be honest I've heard things about febi over the years. Then looking on the sit it's listed as a polo 3 and loop gti part. Just on any other site like auto doc etc that you filter under vehicle they are listed as not compatible, but about £6 cheaper per rod. May just be a cheaper alternative for basicly the same thing from what I see