Should i buy a lupo?

Boz99

Good morning everybody, 

I've had my eye on the lupo for about a year now and I absolutely adore it. It is the cheapest car for me to insure as a young driver and adding a black box makes the price even higher so I'm proper happy with the insurance price as it is. I plan on getting one after the 28th as it will be one year since I've had my license then so I would get like £100 off of my insurance.

Now the problem starts with the fact that I live in London. Euro 6 cars will be allowed in London for free while everything else won't be. I live just outside the a406 so I'm not in the zone but as soon as I go a tiny bit inward I'd get fined. I guess I could use it for a year then sell it but idk if that's worth it. So my question is do you guys think its worth buying? Also just wanted to ask if there's any lupo that complies with euro 6 or if its possible to change its status to euro 6 somehow? 

All answers are much appreciated 

Well according to his lord mayorshipness, anyone in london can afford to scrap their old motor and buy a brand new fully compliant one so they don't need to pay ULEZ charges. Mad. Completely barking mad. So many examples of this but i like this one. A domestic Or office cleaner who just about makes ends meet, carries her mop and bucket in her old banger so she can get around london and clean houses... so take public transport says mr mayor. With all the gear?  Yeah right.

This really winds me up. I have an SDI which chucks out lower levels of pollutant than a brand new E6 car. Official. Tested at the last MOT, but I'm not allowed to use it in London soon. In the centre already banned. Not happy.

so to summarise my rant. Move, use public transport or buy a new car. I'm shaking my head here. You're basically snookered. No lupo above E4.

• Sad 1