OBD Eleven

Newtoloops

I have had the OBD Eleven dongle for a couple of years and used it with great success on my Leon so I thought I'd give it a go on my 2004 Lupo to reset the service light ( after servicing ) 

While in there I did a bit of fishing around and was able to set Auto locking (above 5mph) where the doors lock, selective unlocking (depends how many times you press the button and also switch on an audible 'chirp' when locking and unlocking via remote. 

I know this is all available using VCDS but just thought I'd mention it's also possible with this device. 

Screenshot_20190912-185307_compress54.jpg

Screenshot_20190912-185259_compress10.jpg

Edited by Newtoloops
Photos

I've had the autolocking/unlocking and the alarm chirp switched on my gti for years! Beeps once for lock, twice for unlock. I also have it set to unlock the drivers door on one press and the rest on a 2nd press within 3 secs.

12 hours ago, Skezza said:

Does the audible alarm when locking thing actually work? Never seen it work properly in practice.

Yes works perfectly. I was just surprised that there was anything I could change with OBDeleven on my 15 year old car. 

Did the chirp and selective locking come activated as standard on the GTi ?