Lupo 16v Sport

Hello, I have a white Lupo sport 16v that I want to sell. It's a limited edition with red and black cat and mouse interior. The car is totally original, still has the radio/cassette player. only done 63,000 miles. Engine runs well, I use it for daily commute. was going to be a project but I've just bought my first house so all money and focus are are that now. Lupo is a bit tatty, rust on the roof (standard Lupo behaviour) and I've recently had the clutch box replaced (again I'm told this is a common fault). I believe there are only 35 of these left on the road. I have no idea how much I should ask for it. Any advice or offers greatly welcome. 

Edited by Ravenluposport she sjzjdjd
spelling mistake

Clean looking Lupo - One for the paint code nerds - is this Candy White?

4 hours ago, weslangdon said:

Do you know where the car has spent most of its life, I ask because some parts get little snow or ice and as a result have less salt corrosion on the underside.

@weslangdon - I'm sure you know you can look up the MOT history, it does state the test station location, pretty good indication of where a car lived.

Most people don't travel far for MOT - The test station I use is 8 minutes walk of either: shame for a fail, or joy for pass + it seems shorter too.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay In replying, South Wales with its high rainfall and mild winters is pretty gentle on the underside of cars, I have had a Sport in the past and wasn't that impressed with its performance though handling and braking were e.excellent. If I buy another one I think it will have to be a GTI. Good luck with your sale.