Hello from Scotland

Paul78

Hi.  I'm now the proud owner of an indigo blue Urban Fox.  I've bought it for my daughter to learn to drive in.  It's a 2007 with 74k on the clock and a full VW service history.  Got it home yesterday and apart from the stereo not working, which i knew about, i spent a few hours going over everything and can't fault it.  Fingers crossed.  This little car has surprise me.  When she told me she wanted a Fox i wasn't so sure after reading the reviews all over the internet, but the little Fox has changed my mind. 

I'll post in the Fox section soon but in the hope that someone sees this first, i'll mention my stereo issue.  It's the RCD200.  It will not turn on at all.  Checked another forum for a fuse box diagram and have checked the relevant fuses, SC2 and SC5, but they are fine.  Anyone experienced this before?  or have any ideas what could be wrong?

Ugly 9n polo/Fabia.

Brazilian and inferior which is why nothing feels like a vw.

My other half has one so I am well versed in the ways of them although tbf it hasn't really wanted anything at all.