Front Drivers Side Wing

ArosaScott

Hi guys, 

Just wanted to ask a question i've used google but to no avail, so thought here would be a good idea, i parked my car in a supermarket car park (which i always try to avoid at all costs, but this time i couldn't) and low and behold some clown has hit my front arch scratched and dented it all and drove off, leaving me with the bill of fixing it. Looking for a Seat Arosa 2004 (Mk2) front drivers side wheel arch is proving a right pain, but the VW Lupo arch is very much available and can get delivered in no time but here is the question would it fit? (I don't want to change anything other than the front drivers wing) 

By fit i mean is it a direct swap. Bolt off, Bolt on. 

Thank You. 

Might be easier to turn the front of the car into a lupo :)

You could unbolt it and take it as is to a panel beater to sort...

Edited by mk2

@mk2 Yeah that is my other option, im lucky in the fact we have a workshop (family race stadium cars) so my last resort is to remove the wing, try to push the dent out as best as possible, sand the panel down then respray it, am i right in thinking my colour code is in the boot? im going to guess its 'flash red'

Edited by ArosaScott

Yeah usually... with the wing off makes it much easier, as no masking and mess. Just the hassle of dismantling and reassembly. And while you're at it, clean the sill and rustproof.

There is a touch of rust bubble around the size of a 10p which is near the top corner of the bumper, guessing water sits there or there is a screw or grommet? 

Other than that is some scratching around the main 'lip' of the arch directly above the wheel, (before the contour if that makes sense) and then pushed in not to far may i add maybe 2cm inward for about 30cm along at most so i think its defiantly something that can be tapped out the scratches will need sanding back and then the usual paint routine. 

I have noticed some scratch marks to the alloy also, but they're standard and have enough marks on them for a car as old as it is its really clean, so the arch is annoying as it lets the car down. Was really hoping for a new one i could just spray and bolt on to save work but its one of them things.