Nearside wing miror cover - hens teeth?

oldstout

13 hours ago, oldstout said:

Tried both yeah. Wierdly, eBay only supplies up to year 2000 model, large style mirror.

Properly struggling with breakers too....

Guessing that you're down south like me. Not a single breakers within 100 miles of Reading has a lupo that I'm aware of. Mad. Most Lupos on here are north of Sheffield.

1 hour ago, mk2 said:

Guessing that you're down south like me. Not a single breakers within 100 miles of Reading has a lupo that I'm aware of. Mad. Most Lupos on here are north of Sheffield.

No I'm in the Northeast, not many Lupos but a few Arosas like ours 👍🏼 nothing breaking though and strange no aftermarket mirrors after the 2000 model online...🤔

If you need anything, I’m also on your doorstep. I’m less useful though so probably not worth asking haha.

There’s been around 6/7 Lupos and Arosas in scrappies within 7 miles of me in the last few months. Drying up now though.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, danno said:

If you need anything, I’m also on your doorstep. I’m less useful though so probably not worth asking haha.

There’s been around 6/7 Lupos and Arosas in scrappies within 7 miles of me in the last few months. Drying up now though.

Seen the black one in Charlie's ?

Poor car.

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 9:47 AM, mk2 said:

GWG Bridges Breakers Yard in Crawley near Gatwick (well Peas Pottage really!) had a mk1 Arosa when I went there last week, had quite a lot left on it too. They also had 2 Lupo's, one in blue and one in Kermit green

6N Polo mirror caps only come on the housing from VW, you can't buy the cap separately as they are screwed onto the body behind the mirror adjustment motor, so if Mk1 Arosa's share the same mirrors, that's why they are hard to find

3 hours ago, lupogtiboy said:

GWG Bridges Breakers Yard in Crawley near Gatwick (well Peas Pottage really!) had a mk1 Arosa when I went there last week, had quite a lot left on it too. They also had 2 Lupo's, one in blue and one in Kermit green

Much left on the Lupos? I'll go down and have a rummage. Thanks for the heads up 👍🏻

Been looking for someone breaking a lupo within an hours drive or so for ages.