Please Delete

Barnett

7 minutes ago, weslangdon said:

Blocking out the plate means we can't check to see if it has been in an accident😍 

Apologies! I blocked it out because it was the previous owners private plate - The registration it is on now is SC03MJY

1 minute ago, weslangdon said:

nice one, a Scottish car, any rust underneath, they use more salt on their roads than in Southern areas

We’ve had it on the ramp at work when we did the springs underneath and due to its age it does have rust/corrosion but the older experienced techs said it was fine just down to its age  - I’ll be honest with you though I haven’t seen others to compare it too. I purchased it from a bloke in Preston and he had the car for a very long time so I think it’s spent more time here than in Scotland. 

He did hand over a massive folder of paper work when I bought it but I never read through it all but there was a lot of information and receipts.  

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Barnett said:

I’ve sort of been putting off listing it as I really enjoy driving the car - it’s such fun to take out but it’s really not being used enough.

Majorly reluctant to put it on eBay - only used it once sell some wheels and it was a nightmare with the guy who bought them! But it seems the quickest way to sell I suppose. 

It's not losing money..

If you don't need it then stop worrying about it.