1/18 GTi models

Skajme

Saw this on Facebook yesterday. They actually look really well made! From what I can see on the website, all the other 1/18 cars are about 60 euros.

I might have to order one of these! 

Screenshot_20190521-175335.thumb.png.e9b6530fce26a76ccab95bc91681b5e6.png

Edited by Skajme

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered mine already, can't wait to get it! I have a couple of other Otto models, a Mk1 Golf Cabby in dark blue and a Mk2 Golf G60 Limited. The detail on both is amazing so I know this will be pretty much perfect in every way.

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, mickster said:

Anyone got theirs yet? Just got a dispatch email, almost forgot I’d ordered it! 

Yes - mine showed up on Monday - and the quality is very good. 🙂

• Like 1

Collected mine from the collection point today, great detail! Shame the wheels don’t move and the interior is in bog-standard grey but still very happy with it. Now for them to do a black one with red interior...

Just noticed they are numbered, mines 47, don’t tell me yours is a single digit number Skajme?

C38DF140-3490-4B80-8A80-C057096F435C.jpeg

Edited by mickster

On 8/2/2019 at 11:16 PM, mickster said:

Collected mine from the collection point today, great detail! Shame the wheels don’t move and the interior is in bog-standard grey but still very happy with it. Now for them to do a black one with red interior...

Just noticed they are numbered, mines 47, don’t tell me yours is a single digit number Skajme?

I doubt it, I wasn't allowed to buy one as my missus has bought me one for my birthday. I don't think she would have been as on the button as I would!

Edited by Skajme

1 hour ago, Blue Loop said:

I don't think they're numbered according to the order timing. I got two (at the same time obviously :lol: ) and they are +100 numbers apart!

Dibs!

3 hours ago, Blue Loop said:

The idea is to paint one of them anthracite.

Are you looking for one?

Probably not as important as your anthracite plans.

There is a Philips head screw on the bottom at the front, not sure if I'd be brave enough to take it apart though! It would look amazing with LED's added to the front and rear lights I reckon.