lupo tdi

rrdoctoruk

On 4/14/2020 at 7:36 AM, Sarahs Lupo said:

got any up to date pics? interior etc? whats the service history like? up until the new/old engine i guess

23 hours ago, mk2 said:

You'll find out one way or another so I may as well be honest. Answer: Yes. They'd look lovely on one of my Mk2s.

On 4/14/2020 at 11:34 PM, Rich said:

Leave the teddies on, don't clean it and I'll swap you a 9n3 TDI.

22 hours ago, Stephenmacleod said:

Obviously value is subjective and condition matters a lot, tyres etc. I'd probably value them at around 200-250 judging them just on the photo. Mint sets with mint tyres have been known to sell for 500+ (scene tax for you) but obviously it's what someone is willing to pay with this COVID shite.

I would've been interested but not at that price, nonetheless good luck with the sale matey hopefully a swift one in these current conditions.

there are a set of 6, what are they worth then??

thank you Stephen for an idear.

2 hours ago, rrdoctoruk said:

there are a set of 6, what are they worth then??

thank you Stephen for an idear.

I actually found your ad on facebook and someone had asked about buying a set, I posted a screen grab of your advert so you've maybe had a message about them. 2 spares is certainly rare, again price is really subjective at the moment. Maybe give them a jet wash and a polish and see how clean they are and you could get even more. I wouldnt be shocked if you made 300 for a set of 6 and they arent buckled or too badly damaged. Even in this crazy market.

• 6 months later...