Hi! Arosa & Gti from Spain

Lupospain

Hello! I'm Alvaro, from Huelva, Spain. I present my Seat Arosa 1.0 AHT year 1999 to 1.4 16v AFH (90k miles) and my Lupo Gti year 2001 (78k miles).

Take this opportunity to ask about the installation of cruise control at GTi. Does anyone have the wire scheme? Has anyone made him run in Lupo GTI?

Thank you!

Photos:

Photos:

eUKB5D2.png

isM7qfH.png

MQA6P1N.png

pN4JbP9.png

RZJqO9Y.png

uJXZtjL.png

eGloOMg.png

dlSaJTq.png

Hey hey! Que bien! Bienvenido a club lupo. :)

yeah but @Rich isn't there a built in routine in some of the lupo ecus? You can use the switch gear from a T4 i think? Never done the mod.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Lupo GTi ECU doesn't like the cruise control option.

I've never tried it so I could be completely wrong, would the Polo GTi ECU work or is the wiring too different?  Always pondered but never fully looked into it.

• Like 1

I bought the tempomat of t4 and I'm going to try it. I read in some forums, it works, and in others it does not work.

I have 2 diagrams:

1st:

Pin 1 (White) --> 68 ECU

Pin 2 (Blue) --> 67 ECU

Pin 3 (Red) -->66 ECU

Pin 4 (Negro) --> 69 ECU +12v

2nd:

Pin 1 (White) --> 68+69

Pin 2 (Blue) --> 67

Pin (Red) --> 66

Pin (Black) --> +12v

Vagcom: Engine/Login 11463

Yeah this thing...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-GENUINE-VOLKSWAGEN-T4-TRANSPORTER-CRUISE-CONTROL-RETROFIT-KIT-TDI-7D0998527-/201955850138

steering wheel off, remove clock spring. Add T4 cruise stalk. Refit everything. Sorted. I don't even think you need to reprogram the ECU. It's already built in, ready to go. Just waiting for the turn cruise on. 'Set'......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hello! I am in the cruise control assembly (Tempomat). I have varnished the piece with a matt spray so that the white letters are not erased due to the use. I have already put the cable that goes to the ECU but I have not plugged it yet. First I will dismantle the steering wheel and place the tail. I attach images where I have passed the cables that connect in the ECU.

• 1 month later...

Hello again! I am sorry I did not upload photos, it is difficult to upload them but I keep trying. Today I connected everything, activated with VAGCOM and it doesn't work. I don't know whether to change the ECU to that of a Polo 6n2 or try another combination of cables. If I make it work, I'll let you know. :(

Edited by Lupospain

• 2 weeks later...