New owner

Welshlupo

Greetings! I have just bought my wife a really tidy little Lupo in Fantasia green, 2002 with an unbelievable 7,800 miles from new. Absolutely immaculate condition with full vw history. Apparently the lady owner bought 2 brand new, an auto and a manual and very rarely used it. Still had it serviced every year though. I am amazed at the build quality for a little car and compares to my Audi A4 quattro! I have posted a question about the cigarette lighter but just wanted to say HI to everyone here

• Like 2

@Richis right you know. There are very few, if any, super low milage mint Lupos out there. Drain it of all fluids, spray 2 stroke oil in all the pistons and park it in an air controlled bag. It'll be worth loads in a few years.

Hi All, Its a late 2002 1.4 S model with auto gearbox and I paid £1700 for it on ebay from a guy near to Leeds. It was his late mothers car. I Gave it a good AutoGlym polish and wax at the weekend and it looks absolutely stunning now. I cant find any marks or scuffs anywhere inside or out. The only damage seems to be the aerial rubber seal that's split