Tomorrow VW get it!!

No, I don't think your should either.

Right, well, at least you've got customer care on the case speaking to the dealer on your behalf, it gives you someone you have direct contact with and hopefully, someone with a bit of authority to get your case sorted. I got the impression from reading your post that you were dealing with the dealer directly, but also trying to get customer service to do it. I'd stick with the cs department, and just hope this Sam can help you.

Keep us informed, when are you next hearing from them?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried them both Andy and Tim both work at different times as you both know lol! I got a call early this morning from the woman dealing with my case at customer care who told me she has sent VW a fax directly to ask them if they will authorise the adjustment to my doors and respray that needs doing! I should hear something either later today or tomorrow on the outcome. I just hope I can hand the car over on monday morning and get her back friday evening everything sorted no more problems and be able to enjoy her again!! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Good luck mate

thats what i like about mine.... the problems are all my issue so no one to shout at but me and my bad driving biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Christ yer when I saw yours I thought I was lucky tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> only joking dont think mine will still be going strong after all that time!!

Guess you didn't hear back from them by the end of the day today then, fingers crossed for tomorrow!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nope no word! Will chase them tomorrow if I dont hear anything as you say fingers crossed lol!

Update...... Got a message this morning from the stealer who said they are still waiting on confirmation as I was busy all day today I didnt have time to call him back, but tomorrow I want an answer as the cars going in on monday and I want to know whats happening but from what he said it seems the go ahead will be given. I have the morning off tomorrow to give them a call and sort it out!

Edited by Ty

Sounds like you might be getting somewhere, just get in there early in the morning as its Friday, and we all know how much we can't be arsed working on a Friday, including dealers.

Sounds like you might be getting somewhere, just get in there early in the morning as its Friday, and we all know how much we can't be arsed working on a Friday, including dealers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Seem to be hopefully! Ill let you all know tomorrow what the outcome is! hopefully its all good news and gets sorted and she comes back friday next week I can post some good news smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> !!

Car goes in today smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> all approved ill fill you in later.........

Edited by Ty

The law in the UK about this is a bit basic. In America you'd be fine but over here if you want to reject a car it has to be done within 'a reasonable period of time' which manufacturers can argue till they are blue in the face!

Stick with it though you'll probably find that VW are telling your dealer to replace your car, but due to the cost to the dealership they're not letting on to you cause they'd lose the original profit they made plus they'd be stuck with a rejected car!

Good Luck!!

The nightmare continues........ the cars finally in for the work to be carried out and as ive come to expect VW have gone back on there word again this time about giving me a courtesy car.. there excuse this time is because the clutch is (touch wood) ok now then the car isn't deemed off the road for a fault worthy of a courtesy car huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> which is a complete change in tactics as before it was if the car had warranty issues they would give me a car. I told them that the brakes are faulty so the car is deemed off the road for that! again I was told that tomorrow a decision would be made on the brakes and how long they would take to fix.... The conclusion when this car is fixed..... My next car wont be VW or German! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Edited by Ty

Agreed, this is just dealer bull****. They are just messing you around for whatever reason, and not letting you have a car for the duration of the work is an easy thing for them to deny you.

bad luck mate, so much of it is down to the dealers though sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yer well im carless for a week or so now but ill get my mates to taxi me about lol! I just hope it comes back friday or whatever and its all done and I can enjoy her again smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> (but i doubt it)

Edited by Ty

I love the attitude these dealers have. You buy a car for money. Said car breaks/isn't upto standard and so car has to go in for repair. While car is in for repair you have to walk every where, despite the fact it is their fault the car is needing to be repaired in the first place.

Get back onto customer care and get yourself a car for the week, sorry, but its totally unacceptable, they know it, they wouldn't stand for it.

All a bunch or pricks Andy every last one of them! its all bull**** after bull****. If I added up every minute of my life wasted speaking to VW and goin to and from the dealer I think I would even shock myself!

chill Ty. I had the same crap but learnt to love their coke and biscuit selection.  yes they are crap, but when it works, the lupo is good enough to make you forget about the probs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yer if it ever works rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> !

write a stinking ****ty letter to the head office, prob wont do anything but helps you get it off your chest, then just keep going in and going in until they get sick of the site of u. plus eat all the supplies of biscuits etc just for the hell of it. they can provide u with a loan car, just sounds like they are being arseholes by not providing one.

see what citz adv bureau says as well about shoddy work etc maybe get some compensation??????

Im writing a letter to the managing director (I know he wont read it) as we speak been writing it for the last month now lol! im just waiting for her back to see what the final outcome is when i drive her away come friday before I finalise the letter... I just hope this car isnt jinx for me thas all! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Edited by Ty