Tomorrow VW get it!!

Isn't it part of a manufacturers audit that they have to have a certain number of loan cars for emergency cases, or at least put a demo on the road for you till a loan car comes available. That's what happens up here, just shout and scream in front of all the other customers they'll love that!

If you'd gone through VW assistance you would have got one from VW GB for 3 days, but Customer Services can sort that out for you. Just stand your ground.

Have they put you down for a loan car as soon as one comes available?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres an issue with my age thats the real trouble only 19 you see! but I was told this isnt an issue for them but its just lie after lie with them! doesnt look like im getting one to be honest...

Edited by Ty

We had the same problem mate.

They had to supply us (after much fighting with the service manager) with a hire car.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im fed up with fighting with them now! Ive got this far Im not going to waste anymore of my time on a courtesy car which im not going to get to be honest!

..... Another update and this time its pretty good news hooray biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> !!! They are waiting on bits obvisously.. but from what Ive been told its all going to plan the brakes are worn and are being changed the indictator is done and all the other bits and bobs are being dealt with! the car is now in the body shop having the doors and bonnet done..... and they found where my squeeking noise was coming from (well so they say) its something to do with with my anti roll bar! could this be the case or am i being fed bull crap again to keep me happy? so all seems to be running smoothly thus far!! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I hope im not tempting fate!

Edited by Ty

surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" /> I cant believe how many problems your having with anew lupo and the fact its a GTi which as you say are quite expensive compareed to other cars in the same class just makes it even worse.

Fight for a courtessy car its your right no matter what the age they sold the car, its there problem to sort not yours

If you get the car back and your not happy with it id refuse the car saying its unfit and ask for your money back or better a replacement My sister has done this with a seicento abarth and my uncle has done it with a saxo vtr going up 2 regs at the same time.

Your being very lenient, personally i wouldnt let them spray my new car at all unless they were fitting a full bodykit at the same time laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Dont give in if you do youll end up unhappy with the car and selling it on with problems therfore loosing money and screwing yourself over rather than vw.

Just my oppinion

Wayne

your point is totally correct but I'll wait until the car is back before I make a decision if the niggles and problems are solved then I'll put this little saga to bed and forget it!