Lupo GTI

Lupifer

Hi again, new topic started as I’m now after a GTI instead of a Sport (managed to increase my budget!). If anyone has one for sale please let me know. Based in Cornwall but we’re currently out on the road near Manchester as just looked at one but sadly not right for me. So whilst travelling thought I chance it and post in case anyone has one located in the region of our route home :)

Thank you. I’ve been on all of the websites I can think of and have probably come across them but for one reason or another decided they weren’t for me, I am fussy! :) 

Davee, do you have any photos and further details you could let me have please? We’re back in Cornwall now but definitely expecting to travel again to get one.

Thank you. I’ve been on all of the websites I can think of and have probably come across them but for one reason or another decided they weren’t for me, I am fussy! :) 

Davee, do you have any photos and further details you could let me have please? We’re back in Cornwall now but definitely expecting to travel again to get one.

10 hours ago, Lupifer said:

Thanks Davee but I’m ideally looking for a non project car, but thanks anyway 

The project was to turn it into a show car. But as stated, I bought a house and I need the money for that.

Who knew carpet would cost 4k

5 hours ago, Lupifer said:

Lupo GTI now sourced and purchased :) However we do need to replace the shocks and springs and put the original wheels back on, going to attempt ourselves - help!! 😬

That was quick,keep us posted on how you get on,and enjoy.

Thanks, I can’t help but have a big smile on my face when I look at the car and it was a 5 hour drive home after collecting the vehicle so I had lots of time to enjoy the ride, they really are great fun and have plenty of power. I’m going to try and load some pics so hopefully it works, I need to resize them first as they are too large.