1.4 tdi Fantasia Green - £450

14miles

Make: VW

Model: Lupo Sport Tdi

MOT: Ran out Nov 2018

Engine size: 1.4

Fuel type: Diesel

Description including modifications:

So this car is a do up project, currently SORNed and out of MOT. Exhaust needs sorting, currently has no back box on it due to it falling off. Age related rust issues. 
Electric windows are temperamental but I've been told it's an easy sort for someone who knows what they are doing. They work when you long press the key but not using the button inside the car. The bonnet catch has been taken off but bonnet still accessible just need to pull the wire. Battery is flat as it hasn't been used since November but had a friend hook up a battery to check the engine 2 days ago and it runs fine still :) Full service history included.
This car will be a great project for someone or a cheap runner for someone starting out. 
Inbox me any questions. I only got rid of it because I have no idea how to make a car work again and couldn't afford the time or the money. I want it to go to someone who will do it up and give it a new life! 

Images: Image may contain: car and outdoorImage may contain: carImage may contain: carNo photo description available.

Price: £450

Edited by 14miles

My fav colour for a loop, but way way too far for me. Always wanted a F green loop. Only an hour's drive from the Durham/NE England club lupo crew...

Go on... just get an MOT on it. Just the essentials then sell it as a first car. :)