LUPO SDI good condition £900 £30tax 149k light blue

IBERIAmark

I just can't take £400 SORRY as has had 100's in new parts a year or so back tiiming belt,shocks,cv unit,boot, tie ,arm, serviced,slave,pins and all tyres good as bought 2  a year ago.  100% sure it will get( even after fees) £500 plus, £500 is my bottom as massively out of pocket even that price. Will not go below £500 sorry is too good a car. Bonkers had no viewings at all in 10 days?????? mad. TING BELT at 147k and oiw in 2 years at 149k.

If someone omes with £500 cash notes can have it is taxed nd insured mot till end august 2019...

Send over some oranges... Hey, maybe if we crash out of EU there's a business opportunity, especially if there'll be no import tariffs on fruit from the eu :)

Nice place Seville. Get's very hot in summer from what i've heard, perfect the rest of the year though. Oh, and you'll be able to get all the freeview uk channels, not that there's much on tv. All streaming via Kodi.

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 7:37 PM, mk2 said:

Yeah, £500 is giving it away... 

If £500 is giving it away then it appears that he literally can't give it away...

I think you might have to re-adjust your ideas about what these are worth these days fella.

• Thanks 1

I dunno. But i have noticed that down here they still get good money. Must be us very rich southerners...

A street advertised 1L E spec went for 700 a couple of weeks ago not far from here. Were asking 1k. But then average house prices around here start (START!) at about 425k. Mad.

• 2 weeks later...

I still can't see the original car form this thread on Ebay yet.

RE the red one Mammoet mentioned...

12 hours ago, Rich said:

Link!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Lupo-1-7-SDI/153422954883?hash=item23b8b88183:g:uxUAAOSwO2pckpGv&frcectupt=true

"anyone with an ounce of sense can see that this car is a near finished ground up restoration basically"

Translation: It's a rusty heap, the front and rear arches are finished, utterly utterly ****ed M9

I'd love to know @Rich's sales pitch.... can't believe how much rust there is on that car, and it's three years newer than mine. But wouldn't take long to swap the wings and driver's seat. Swapping the driver's seat fabric is easy enough to like new condition by getting the passenger seat material from a German car breakers (ebay germany). It'll be a cracking little motor for someone with a little bit of work. SDI's are probably as desirable as GTis (but I would say that...!).

• 3 weeks later...

Brexit isn't going to happen any time soon because Barnier said that it's gonna be this deal (the 600 page thing he held up) or no deal. And the only deal on the table is that deal, which uk gov isn't agreeing with so... long wait! Completely bored with brexit....