Pair of regular front coil springs *wanted*

mk2

Found them in germany for 13:35 euro each. 10eu shipping for as many as we need... £12 a spring aint bad. Anyone else on here need any? Could split the international cost, but then would need re packing and resending locally for £4.

That pic is of fronts I think. Better nick than mine. I might have 'em. How much for the pair? But... if you can wait till I've messed about with 45mm spacers for the new mk4 golf pair I have, to lift the strut bearing up a bit- I'll see if that is worth doing first. I like the idea of softer suspension but at the same ride height. Obviously not for handling...

I took my rears to a sand blasting and powdercoating place lunch time today. Told them to call me once blasted so I can have a closer look for any deep pits before priming and coating. Will report back once done. Already chnaged the rear bump stops to the passat type which IMO are better and allow a little more suspension travel.

Yeah they’re fronts, I have something different on the front of the SDI.

£10 plus postage? No rush, see how your mk4 plan goes. They’re here if you need them.