Warning light

Zoek

Can anyone help me! If I leave my car running there is a warning light comes on that looks like a box with a lighting bolt going through it and the word check on it? It also comes up when you first start the car but then dissappears!? 

A check engine light? Standard malfunction indicator. It should always illuminate before starting the car, that's to let you know it's still working.

You will need to get it scanned by a friend or worst case, a local garage and proceed from there :) 

It sounds like a Pending fault, especially if it doesn't appear all the time. I'd still get it scanned.

Is the car running any differently?

2 hours ago, mk2 said:

Welcome to Club Lupo!

Sounds like nothing is wrong, perhaps you hadn't noticed it before? Only worry if it stays on after starting the car.

She said it comes on after a while, but also upon starting. Second is correct, first is not.

1 hour ago, Zoek said:

There has been chugging happening when driving! I Have put redx through the petrol tank and nothing has happened since so hopefully that has helped it. 

How often you driving it? Just wondering if it needs a good old Italian tuneup. 

1 hour ago, Zoek said:

The car is used daily! It’s never off the road lol 

OK, then yeah get it scanned. Feel free to order a bluetooth OBD2 and do it on your own phone. Android preferred ;)