Coilover advice

Fa51wan

The bags you get for a lupo are much of a muchness really, sleeves at the back and ‘burger’ type at the front. The thing that seems to make the most difference I’ve found is the size of lines you use, but that’s mainly for speed of raising. You’ll be hard pushed to find any noticeable difference between them in terms of ride quality, because that’s dependant on the inflated state of the bag itself, you’ll be paying more of a premium for quality of materials.

On 2/14/2019 at 8:48 AM, Pete said:

The bags you get for a lupo are much of a muchness really, sleeves at the back and ‘burger’ type at the front. The thing that seems to make the most difference I’ve found is the size of lines you use, but that’s mainly for speed of raising. You’ll be hard pushed to find any noticeable difference between them in terms of ride quality, because that’s dependant on the inflated state of the bag itself, you’ll be paying more of a premium for quality of materials.

When I search on eBay I can't find just the bags it's always with the management.  I'm guessing bigger air lines are quicker raising?