New member Lupo GTI owner

Mostyn GTI

Thanks Guys, I’m not sure how to put pictures on keeps coming up with error max total 0.98MB but my pictures are more,

Its a standerd gti flash red 2002 model, if anyone know how I can get pictures on I will do so

i do know abit but I’m keep on learning a lot for from you guys 

Edited by Mostyn GTI
Car

Welcome to the site! Another long-term GTI owner, I've had mine since 2004. Do like a GTI in red, very nice and good to see it totally standard.

23 hours ago, Rich said:

I have both stored in mine.

I wish I could fit both in mine 

22 hours ago, Blue Loop said:

Welcome :)

Thank you 

9 hours ago, lupogtiboy said:

Welcome to the site! Another long-term GTI owner, I've had mine since 2004. Do like a GTI in red, very nice and good to see it totally standard.

9 hours ago, lupogtiboy said:

Thank you, I also bought mine in 2004 for £9500 from Ron skinner and sons with a 3 yr rac warranty cover , the car still had 1 yr warranty remaining with be and the rac cover started the day after the vow warranty ran out, red is my favourite colour on all cars but I love a black lupo gti also,  the only mods on the car at the moment is a cat back powerflow exhaust system that was put on 6 months after I bout it also a ram air induction kit and lowered with H&R coil springs and updated yellow shocks,  years ago I had 17” Audi rs4 style wheels and stupidly cut the lip off the front wings😩 so I’m looking for a left front wing to put it back original, I got a drivers side one to go on.

4 years ago I bought a ceashed lupo gti and stripped everything salvageable from the car I got full interior engine front subframe rear axel petrol tank headliner also a 6 speed box with correct gear knob so I’m thinking of converting my red car to a 6 speed

24 minutes ago, Y2ACP said:

Hi there looks like your into your cars,have you kept the lupo longer than any other?

Hello, yes I’m car mad to be honest also my son is he’s 12 and want the lupo for his first car ( or a mk6 fiesta st )

yes the lupo is the longest car I have owned 

most cars I have owned are vag cars 

mk1 Fabia vrs 

mk1 seat leon cupra

mk 4 golf tdi

mk5 golf gti

mk2 golf gti project ( had 10 yrs ) 

Forgot to mention, I got crystal lights to go on the front and a vr6 front splitter and 20th anniversary mk3 red gti badge for the front grill and I painted the rear badge to match 

i also had ants cup wheels but they badly corroded in my garage and I sold them just befor Christmas on eBay £150 

9E2BE60D-13BF-442A-A582-A82491285389.jpeg

482B23A3-3168-40A8-BBC6-C0BB88A117C5.jpeg

I paid £10k for mine, was a year old and just 7.2k miles on the clock, now has 173k on the clock and I still love it!

13 hours ago, Silver! said:

Welcome. Had mine since May 2007 @ 2 years and 5 months of age (The car not me 😂😂😂).

...still enjoying it 👍🏽

Thank you,  I think once you drive one ya hocked with the VW bug 

glad and you still enjoy it 👍