Adjustable Top Mounts

Hey up - anyone aware of somewhere that does adjustable top mounts for the Lupo? (Or what else uses the same - 6N/6N2 are the same too I think). 

See @Kam Racing have some listed on their site but says "No options available" so I'm assuming they're no longer available. 

Cheers

Edited by cj1

Adjustable mounts Silverproject.eu

I understand they tend to use ball joint that are off the shelf standard size, so replacement should be a reasonable price.

An OEM fixed upgrade apparently is Audi 80 top mounts, the PO fitted them to mine, I can find out the part number soon as they are coming off soon.

I got  some new top bearings, trying SKF ones, they have a metal body, look tougher than my usual go-to Lemforder

Edited by LR5V

3 hours ago, LR5V said:

Adjustable mounts Silverproject.eu

I understand they tend to use ball joint that are off the shelf standard size, so replacement should be a reasonable price.

An OEM fixed upgrade apparently is Audi 80 top mounts, the PO fitted them to mine, I can find out the part number soon as they are coming off soon.

I got  some new top bearings, trying SKF ones, they have a metal body, look tougher than my usual go-to Lemforder

Thanks for that - looks just the job and a reasonable price! 

Looking specifically for adjustable, want to adjust camber without having to move top of wheel closer to strut/spring. But the info re fixed upgrade will be useful for when I do the suspension on the TDI! Thanks :) 

• 1 month later...

@cj1 and nearly 2 months later I finally get round to removing the apparent Audi 80 top mount.

The thing is it uses the old style awful castellated sleeve nut to hold the top mount in place - would love to know what they are called? - they are a complete PITA to deal with. 

wpjiiv.jpg

Limit plates had to be packed out with washers - seem to recall Audi ones were deeper

Only taken one out, but it looked distorted. The part number is 8A0 412 323D

ZTkbYX.jpg