I think we can all agree on this.....

danno

Little words but many details.

@mk2 I know you’ll like this. It must be closer to you than it is to me. 

ngwt49.png

Volkswagen Lupo 1.7 SDI, 3 doors , 5 speeds.  Green Hulk color
https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/volkswagen-lupo-17-sdi-3-doors-5-speeds-green-hulk-color/1327253872?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms

Nice looking motor... 160k miles is a bit high though. If i get a chance to have i look i will, but still nearer to everyone up north. That's a 2 1/2 h drive for me. I love that lapis blue thing that someone on here wants to rat.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/20/2019 at 9:11 PM, mk2 said:

Nice looking motor... 160k miles is a bit high though. If i get a chance to have i look i will, but still nearer to everyone up north. That's a 2 1/2 h drive for me. I love that lapis blue thing that someone on here wants to rat.

2 1/2 hour drive 👍🏽

Lightweight 💁🏽‍♂️

8 hours ago, Silver! said:

2 1/2 hour drive 👍🏽

Lightweight 💁🏽‍♂️

5h out of my self employed 10h days will cost me at least £170... being as high and mighty as I am, with so many subordinates, minions and dependents naturally means time away is just too precious. I even question why I actually do any work on my cars. Every time I do I lose money! It can't be the love of it....

On 2/15/2019 at 8:14 AM, mk2 said:

5h out of my self employed 10h days will cost me at least £170... being as high and mighty as I am, with so many subordinates, minions and dependents naturally means time away is just too precious. I even question why I actually do any work on my cars. Every time I do I lose money! It can't be the love of it....

I hope the tax man knows how much you earn lol