My new car

Y2ACP

😁Hello after lurking on the site for a over a year I have now a Lupo.Japan import 79k all belts and pulleys done.All stock and staying as is.I live one mile from work so I’m keeping the car hopefully 15 years,can anyone tell me how to set the clock? The car was on piston heads for about 9 months! Here are a few pictures.

917636DD-2B89-4141-A496-951EF78FB72D.jpeg

524B77B0-323F-408C-9EE7-935944C26D64.jpeg

623A208D-6197-4C94-8109-F9D464F7ACDF.jpeg

4F379563-D322-435E-8E27-41D0C29AE77E.jpeg

1A458527-15A3-4D0B-8DC3-CDA585E777D5.jpeg

33A538C0-9542-4F12-8C33-6F5293A636E3.jpeg

869C8F9F-FDAD-413F-A9C4-9F4511E3AD40.jpeg

2710D300-9B89-4400-9565-921B04582C2F.jpeg

EEC060F1-9DF8-46E7-8641-9C54EA0D5185.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It looks verry good! For the clock....you have two small buttons near the clock indicator (they are blending with the other screws in the cluster design). Push the left one to change the hour and right one for the minutes. You also have another button under the mileage counter display for reseting the trip mile.

Wish you a Merry Christmas and no problems at all with your "poket rocket" :D!

Have a good one!

maxresdefault.jpg

17 minutes ago, lupo_ro said:

It looks verry good! For the clock....you have two small buttons near the clock indicator (they are blending with the other screws in the cluster design). Push the left one to change the hour and right one for the minutes. You also have another button under the mileage counter display for reseting the trip mile.

Wish you a Merry Christmas and no problems at all with your "poket rocket" :D!

Have a good one!

maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks will try 2moro,and Merry Christmas to all of you.

... or use a huge desktop PC that needs a power station fully charged with tons of coal; start an ancient operating system, load some programs, plug in a thing called a mouse, then you can make a crazy animated spiral .GIF image to mezmerise everyone... (or annoy everyone -especially @mscherryviolet & @Rich) :)

9 hours ago, mk2 said:

... or use a huge desktop PC that needs a power station fully charged with tons of coal; start an ancient operating system, load some programs, plug in a thing called a mouse, then you can make a crazy animated spiral .GIF image to mezmerise everyone... (or annoy everyone -especially @mscherryviolet & @Rich) :)

Annoy I move my screen so I can't see it 😵

On 12/27/2018 at 9:48 PM, mk2 said:

Frank your icon doesn’t annoy me :) 

i rather like it haha 

• 1 month later...

The first mot in my ownership at the end of the month third in uk.So I gave it a run with redex it’s the first time I’ve been to 5000 rpm my boy raceing days are well behind me,last stag do I was slowest but I put that down to left foot breaking.I cannot believe so many still around with all the young lads flying around in them.Anayway £7 well spent plenty of **** came out and the car feels really smooth.