Lupo GTi in U-Pull-It in York

yeha

That's a shame they wont allow any body cuts, You'd think they'd allow saws and chisels but no grinders and hot cutting due to fire risk at least.

All the scrap yards I have been to near me over the years have been utter sh1te, stupid prices here, not like when i was in England at all. :(

1 hour ago, Rich said:

The cheap ones move stock.

I've never been to one which doesn't allow body cuts so I didn't consider it.

One of the ones near me I have seen in the past does do body cuts. I have not been recently. I will go at some point in the near future.

@mk2Ā found a few 'endschalldƤmpfers' on German ebay but they looked ropey as hell for the price unfortunately šŸ˜•

FYI there's someone on faceache breaking a black lupo in Sidcup - they have doors Ā£30 each and a steering wheel for Ā£50. PM me and I can link you if interested.

Yeah, I might do. Bung jenny in the back along with angle grinder. And see what else is there. Ā£50 for a wheel seems a bit steep though. 3h round trip for me. I might be able to do it in passing on my way down to kent again in about two weeks if still there. What d'ya need?