Lupo Enamel Pin Badges - £5

T3LLIOTT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mk2 said:

Can i do it without going through Etsy please? I don't like my personal details being sold on to ad agencies.... they are one of the worst for selling personal info!

I also didn’t know this. Thanks for the info, I’ll look into this for future items. 

2 hours ago, Rich said:

Done.

I look forward to the trio of fresco by the looks of things......

I wouldn’t say the silver is fresco, it’s more grey tbh. Think it’s been made darker because of the black metal playing behind it. 

Ill try an even lighter grey when I do more red versions if you want to wait?

Many thanks T3  - just received my two and I'm very pleased with all aspects, and especially with the way you've been able to render the Bathursts so recognisably, despite the small scale of the badge, (which is a perfect size, incidentally). Excellent value too! :)

Regards.

David

• Like 1

1 hour ago, davy26 said:

Many thanks T3  - just received my two and I'm very pleased with all aspects, and especially with the way you've been able to render the Bathursts so recognisably, despite the small scale of the badge, (which is a perfect size, incidentally). Excellent value too! :)

Regards.

David

Thanks mate. Glad you appreciate the detail on the Bathursts, as it took me ages to design/draw up!

40 minutes ago, Mostyn GTI said:

I will order a red one 👍

I'll let you know when they're back in.

Red was the least popular in the poll, yet I sold all that I did. Fresco green on the other hand... 😒😑😂

Mine received too. Can't figure out if they were painted or enamelled. But they're great! Making the stamping tool to press out the blanks was probably the most expensive bit I'd guess? And the colouring has got to have been done by hand. i can't imagine any machine being that accurate. I like my chrome one BTW... :)

3 hours ago, mk2 said:

Mine received too. Can't figure out if they were painted or enamelled. But they're great! Making the stamping tool to press out the blanks was probably the most expensive bit I'd guess? And the colouring has got to have been done by hand. i can't imagine any machine being that accurate. I like my chrome one BTW... :)

Pretty much everything you’ve said there was spot on!

They were hand enamelled, so the colours sit in the recessed metal parts of the design and flood the area. The stamp/die/tool (whatever you want to call it) is the most expensive part as you say, that why I needed a few ‘confirmed’ numbers in order for it to go ahead. 👍🏻

On 2/4/2019 at 12:10 PM, T3LLIOTT said:

Okay here goes... We've got the pin badges finished and all set up to purchase. Hope you like them! 😅

Please head to this link to purchase (and leave a review too if possible 😘) - https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/680379287/vw-lupo-gti-enamel-pin-badge?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=vw+lupo&ref=sr_gallery-1-15&organic_search_click=1&frs=1&col=1

Couple of pictures below of how they look . I think the silver has come out slightly darker than planned, due to it being based on black metal.

984873803_LupoEnamelBadge-SoftBlue.thumb.jpg.52666e9529bc8eea11fbcc010a0da1ba.jpg893518054_LupoEnamelBadge-FrescoGreen.thumb.jpg.938eb126b761a2d17afcbd8839b42f49.jpg646685533_LupoEnamelBadge-Red.thumb.jpg.3c95d8544d83c64d9769d22cc071f81d.jpg1339269835_LupoEnamelBadge-Black.thumb.jpg.c2e9249bc854107b6fb721227414de12.jpg386490339_LupoEnamelBadge-Silver.thumb.jpg.614149338bf253919c79e8accffc3d7f.jpg

Just ordered my fresco, I’ll grab a blue one for mattarosa when I get paid :) thanks :)