Looking for advice.

14miles

I've got a 1.4 tdi fantasia green lupo that I want to sell.

Its nearly 20years old with 163,000miles. It's got a few things wrong with it so is definitely a fixer upper.

The backbox fell off last week, the window switch on the drivers side doesn't work and the bonnet handle is none existent so I have to pull a wire with a pair of pliers :')

anyway, how much is my car worth? I got given it for free as my mate moved to Australia and I am so clueless about these things and don't want to undervalue it.

Thanks! 

Pics and location? If it is older than Y plate the higher tax will affect value a bit, price depends on condition, location and faults. Spares or repairs will be around £150 - £400 depending on the variables, who wants it and how desperate you are to shift it.

Stick it on here as i could well be interested myself.

Edited by Sausage
  • Like 1

Those little things are quick/easy/cheap to fix. The main things that will affect price is the interior condition (rips? Stains? Missing clips type thing?), exterior condition (rust anywhere? Dents? Cracks) and mechanical condition (engine, gearbox, suspension, exhaust). Mechanical stuff is generally easy to do... between £400 - £1200?

• Like 1

Hi gang! It currently resides in Scunthorpe with me, I'm gunna be devastated to let it go to be honest but I don't have the knowledge/time/money to spend doing it up.

I will whack some pics up when I get home from work but the interior is pretty stained and its got a bit of rust, it runs really well though.

Thanks for all the help so far though!

:D