The press car thread

lupo1.0se

Funding the thread  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi all

So the press car thread. I thought I'd put this out there to gauge interest.

Now the title sounds a little odd but bear with.

For a while I was able to carry out a check on a car for free which gave me the information I needed to discover where a car was a press car. Now with a normal reg (t62dbw As a example) we know this is a press car as it featured in magazines with no private plate.

However with l4upo plate as an example it is a lot more complicated and it can be pot luck if we find the right plate. A good example of this is t35dwl. I had a suspicion it was a press car but it had a plate change. The reason how i found this car was a press car was because i remembered who owned the car now and it new plate which gave me what I needed to know. (At the time)

So for a while I have saved pictures of several cars I suspect could be press cars. But cannot confirm if this is the case.

With the search I was using it would give dates when private plates where changed. However the charge for this now is £14.99 for one car or £20 for three cars (full check)

So this is where the above question comes in. Would there be interest in funding the thread? Or a alternative to the above which is cheaper or even free?

Edited by lupo1.0se
Topic info missing