Daughter’s first..ish car

BLCSO

Just signed up so thought I’d say hi. 

Bought my daughter a Lupo Sport TDi in Jan this year, she’s 17 May next year so I’m using it for now🤔 Keeps the miles off my Golf. 

Cracking little car have only heard good things about them. This one is an 02 plate with 155k now, previous owner had it for 10 years. It was going to be an ideal car for her but I was browsing Lupos on Sat night and found another. Short drive from N. Wales to Kent on Sunday and she now has another 1.4 TDi Sport, 1 Owner from new, FSH and only 37k on it. 

Not surprisingly it drives and feels like a barely used car and is as very very clean. 

So first car x 2,  just a shame she’ll have to wait until May 19 to drive them on the road🤣

AF36E4DE-202B-4676-81C4-46B3ACFF518F.jpeg

34B76DAB-B7FF-47B7-9039-2F38AD28A2CB.jpeg

65AB6836-7DC2-4002-953E-31B4F2FCF533.jpeg

Addictive these little cars :)

Short drive from N wales to Kent. Would love to know what a long one is....

Oh, and welcome to the extraordinary little world that is club lupo!

may we find out what you paid for each just as a matter of interest? I'm sure prices are on the up.

9 hours ago, mk2 said:

Addictive these little cars :)

Short drive from N wales to Kent. Would love to know what a long one is....

Oh, and welcome to the extraordinary little world that is club lupo!

may we find out what you paid for each just as a matter of interest? I'm sure prices are on the up.

VW’s in general are addictive, the latest Lupo is the 9th VAG car at the house. 

Paid £700 for the first one and the second was a bit of a bargain hence the short drive to Kent it was too good to miss. 

Rich is a very intriguing mysterious man.... he’s shrouded in mystery and has hidden depths. Everything he answers he does it in a succinct manner.... I could probably write an article on how I feel about Rich. I do believe there should be a topic thread on this forum fully devoted to all things Rich related, and where people like Pete can go to have a tug thinking about his knowledge....

5 hours ago, Rich said:

I heard that rich is on a few forums and sometimes uses other usernames.

I also heard that his name isn't actually Rich.....

He's also not a 'he' according to his profile. So we think Rich is a girl, about 26ish. Knows a little about car stuff, but main hobby I believe is embroidery, as her main job is making wedding dresses. I'm absolutely certain. No debate. When not at the sewing machine or helping do dress fitting, she's perusing the interweb.