HELP!!!!!!!!

Hi all,

Got a flat tire last week so ordered a new Toyo and its arrived this morning. Opened the boot and my wheel nuts are missing 😳 Ive been taking my car to the same guy for 12 years so guessing hes forgot to put them back from the last service when i had a new tire fitted  

Called him today.....hes in holiday for two weeks and closed due to being a small independent vw garage. 

Am i now waiting until he returns to sort out 😔

Let me know your thoughts you clever bunch  

Many thanks

Nick

I’d check the car top to bottom first to make sure he’s not just put in somewhere else. Other than that if you were thinking of taking it to a tyre fitting place to pop your new tyre on then theyll probably have right tool or a spare ‘big enough’ socket to do the job.

Inflate tyre, see how long it lasts.

You have a tyre inflator in the boot.

Maybe use an Amazon tyre repair kit (plug with strand things) and fix it yourself?

I wouldn't butcher it off for the sake of the wheels. 

Assuming you mean you cant find the locking wheel nut key?

Unless you live in a really rough area they are more trouble than than they are worth, ask yourself when was the last time you saw a car up on bricks with wheels stolen?

I used to have them on my Golf - binned long ago after the key broke and it was an expensive mission to get it removed.