Standard suspension..

musho007

Because the car age doesn't always justify the high part prices vw want to keep the market so they have a budget range of bits still within spec to cater for your needs 

6 hours ago, Bems said:

Let us know what you’re quoted please 

Something like €550 + VAT.. 😂

I came across autodoc tonight though.. and I can get a full set for about £200 delivered.. 

Autodoc take a bit of heat on the forums but if you're in no rush they're worth a shot... 

37 minutes ago, Rich said:

I don't know why peoole have so many issues buying things at tps.

They're a business, they want cash.

Mine understand this simple rule of economy.

No issues used plenty in the past but been a while now. Several people on another forum had suggested that TPS had tightened the rules regarding non trade enquiries/sales. Suggested it was because VW wanted more direct trade. 

Spoke to the guys I know at our local Vdubs... in a nutshell, they have two rates. All set  by VAG milton keynes. One for walk in general public and one for trade. The difference is only about 5%,  and does vary depending on what's being ordered. For example, big discount on things like bearings, and mechamical stuff; minimal discount on stuff like wipers and coolant. 

I asked about the budget line, but they know nothing about it. Only what milton keynes dictate. So i dunno either...