Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
musho007

BBS RC 321's... who has em?

Recommended Posts

So..

Who is still running these outdated and so far past their sell by date Alloys??

 

PM me directly and Ill do you a favour and take them off your hands. :D

 

Seriously though who has a set..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Reedo said:

haha i have a lovely set in shadow chrome not for sale though.

Plus I’ve got firsts on them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who doesn't want a set 😂. Doubt you'll find anyone wanting to sell a set and if you do it'll be expensive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2018 at 6:05 PM, Mattymdm said:

Who doesn't want a set 😂. Doubt you'll find anyone wanting to sell a set and if you do it'll be expensive.

How expensive??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

closet set up for sale atm are 17s bbs rc302 which are up for sale for £800 and they are in a poor state.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think I just bought a set! 

But who knows when you buy stuff off forums.. might not show up!

But here's hoping! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, musho007 said:

Think I just bought a set! 

But who knows when you buy stuff off forums.. might not show up!

But here's hoping! 

Hope they do turn up! How much they end up shelling out for them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, musho007 said:

Think I just bought a set! 

But who knows when you buy stuff off forums.. might not show up!

But here's hoping! 

Have you got a picture of them? and are the definitely 4x100  because they do them in a set of 5x100 in 16s.

Did you also get the centre caps aswell?

I was lucky i got my bbs 321s for 100euros from germany with £40 shipping bargain. then i got the centre caps for £50 for all 4. dirt cheap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got my complete set 3 years ago locally which was very fortunate. There was a guy selling a set down south at the same time but I got a bad feeling from him so bailed out. They were hard to find back then but I didn’t realise they were going for as much as they seem to be now, mental!

Edited by Bems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the vw centre caps are hard to get.

these wheels were easy to get in 18s but 16s are really hard to get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I’ve got a new set of centre caps too, a bbs set which came with them & a  brand new Vw set

Edited by Bems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Reedo said:

Have you got a picture of them? and are the definitely 4x100  because they do them in a set of 5x100 in 16s.

Did you also get the centre caps aswell?

I was lucky i got my bbs 321s for 100euros from germany with £40 shipping bargain. then i got the centre caps for £50 for all 4. dirt cheap.

That's bloody cheap! 

Mine will cost about €400 with transport from the UK to Ireland..

They have all centre caps and are definitely 4x100 16".. 

Caps will need new plastic bits.. I'll probably get the VW symbol instead of the BBS . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

€400 still sounds like a fairly good deal though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are such nice wheels, they suit the gti perfectly! definitely should have been a factory option!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So they arrived!

They need a refinish and possibly centre caps..  but at least they arrived! 

What tyre sizes are those that have em running? 

IMG_20180905_122037.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, LR5V said:

Nice purchase - not that much curbing, I would be tempted to just chuck some rubber on them and roll!

They're actually in bits! My camera is kind. They're all badly curbed and BBS badges are goosed. They'll be a £800 set of wheels by the time I'm finiahed.. then tyres . 

And as we know the way the universe works. A day after buying I see another set for sale fully refinished with centre caps for €600 in Germany! 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, musho007 said:

They're actually in bits! My camera is kind. They're all badly curbed and BBS badges are goosed. They'll be a £800 set of wheels by the time I'm finiahed.. then tyres . 

And as we know the way the universe works. A day after buying I see another set for sale fully refinished with centre caps for €600 in Germany! 😂😂

Buy, refurb yours then sell a set

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.