GLASS SLIDING SUNROOF

FOG LIGHTS

12 MONTHS MOT

NEW TYRES

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

DSC_3334.thumb.JPG.7f1ad78e060ec5a6df7864c9f7aff851.JPG

Edited by scirocco
SOLD

I agree. Trouble is that most people just see it as an old cheap car, perfect for new drivers and students. To get the price you're looking for means you'll be selling to a lupo enthusiast. And they're all on here reading this ! :)

29 minutes ago, Rich said:

I know of one about ten minutes from where i live.

it is a sport though.

it looks high spec, with sunroof and front fogs, but larger front and rear discs would be the proof, and a 7k rev limit on the clock, it's a good looking car

Why should I leave Club lupo ? 

I still have my 2005 GTI which I have decided to use a bit now got £5K on the clock. Its period of mothballing did it no harm at all passed the Mot with flying colours and goes like a rocket.

The Colour Concept has found a good home and both parties are happy.

Thanks for asking 😊

2 hours ago, scirocco said:

I still have my 2005 GTI which I have decided to use a bit now got £5K on the clock. Its period of mothballing did it no harm at all passed the Mot with flying colours and goes like a rocket.

The Colour Concept has found a good home and both parties are happy.

Thanks for asking 😊

Aha! A true Lupo enthusiast then. My apologies as i didn't realise you also had more than one...

It's just that so often people sell up never to be seen again and we're all left hanging. @Skezza is an example of that NOT happening. no lupo but still lurking.....! What d'ya reckon Skezz (i know he'll read this)?

Both parties happy usually means got a bit less than asking, and they paid a bit more than they wanted. All's well that ends well. Good stuff :) About £1200 my guess?

43 minutes ago, mk2 said:

Aha! A true Lupo enthusiast then. My apologies as i didn't realise you also had more than one...

It's just that so often people sell up never to be seen again and we're all left hanging. @Skezza is an example of that NOT happening. no lupo but still lurking.....! What d'ya reckon Skezz (i know he'll read this)?

Both parties happy usually means got a bit less than asking, and they paid a bit more than they wanted. All's well that ends well. Good stuff :) About £1200 my guess?

I'm not going anywhere yet :) That said, I still regularly look at Lupo's on eBay. Thinking of getting a GTI for Sundays :D