VW LUPO 1.0 FULL VW SERVICE HISTORY 32000 MILES FROM NEW ***SOLD***

leweylupo

******CAR NOW SOLD PLEASE DELETE*******

Very rare opportunity to acquire a truly immaculate Lupo with FULL VW service history.

It is a 1.0 2001 petrol model & will happily return 50mpg drives like a brand new car

Only ever having covered 32000 miles from new

I am an ex DVLA vehicle inspector & Lupo enthusiast this car was purchased as it was to good an opportunity not to be missed.

It is only for sale as I have purchased another Lupo Gti low mileage & at present have 4 cars a 5th cannot be accommodated.

I appreciate the price is considerably more than a Lupo of this year but please if you are not interested no negative comments as that serves no purpose

I am 3rd owner of the car it has been taken religiously every year to VW for a service the history book is full & a new VW history book has been purchased & stamped up,

Cam belt & water pump all done by VW.

The mot is until 24/1/19, feel free to check DVLA mot history to verify the low mileage

The car looks & feels like a 3 year old car & is a credit to itself & I have received many positive comments on the car.

Finished in Flash red not faded/dull there are no dents all paint/panels original.

Rear seats never sat in, in fact I found the original build sheet under them which will go with the owners handbook 2 sets of keys with original selling dealers fobs on & original dealer number plates.

***The Gti alloys & private plate are not included in the sale***.

The car will be supplied with VW 13” alloy wheels that have just had 4 brand new Continental tyres fitted.

In my time of ownership I have fitted a rear spoiler this was a CSR spoiler not a cheap item as I felt the car warranted it total cost to purchase have professionally sprayed & fitted to match car was £225.00.

I have also recently replaced the front brakes & pads with Mintex brakes (less than 1000 miles ago) & added genuine mudflaps front & rear which I think suit the car & Team Heko wind deflectors.

The mirrors are colour coded & everything works exactly as it should on the car.

This is a real Gem of a Lupo a comparable Up would cost you in the region of £4000 with this mileage & condition.

PRICE IS £1650.00

I am easy to reach 5 mins from M6,M61 & M65

Edited by leweylupo
CAR SOLD PLEASE DELETE

i hope you get what you're asking, but bear in mind most people who buy a 17 year old small car are new drivers, with a low budget. you might get around 1k for it... most 1.0s go for about £400. If it were a GTi or an SDI you'd easily get your asking price in that condition.

Edited by mk2