Aftermarket Steering Wheel HELP

Mil-Keith

I’ve got myself an after market Steering wheel lined up as a purchase from my brother, I just need to find out how I would install it in my Lupo before buying it?

Can anyone suggest a good boss to use or something?

First photo is front, second is rear

EE75A333-8518-407E-85E7-CE090B13B101.jpeg

B1DC1AF6-504E-4AD3-8CC5-C3E54A56B4DA.jpeg

Wood rim wheel is a brave choice.

Never seen a 5 bolt wheel. The majority of aftermarket wheels tend to be 6 bolt. very likely you are going to struggle for a boss, probably brand specific or you will have to re-drill a 6 hole boss - but that is potentially weakening the boss.

56 minutes ago, LR5V said:

Wood rim wheel is a brave choice.

Never seen a 5 bolt wheel. The majority of aftermarket wheels tend to be 6 bolt. very likely you are going to struggle for a boss, probably brand specific or you will have to re-drill a 6 hole boss - but that is potentially weakening the boss.

I know mate, but why not! And yeah that’s what I was finding difficult about it, the fact it has 5 holes. I think re-drilling is going to have to be the way forward, will most-likely drill holes in the wheel. Can’t seem to find a 5 hole boss!

Just now, Sausage said:

Why not? When you need it most you wont have an air bag just nice splintery flesh shredding shards of wood to greet your  wrists, face, throat and chest.

Exactly, might as well go out with a bang.