We need a club lupo quiz people...

mk2

Was that taken with a potato? Jeez, you aren't making this easy!

Judging by the shape there, its got to be some kind of sill shield, is it inside the sill when you remove the front arch liners?

Ā 

MXUKlz1.jpg

Ā 

Far too easy.Ā @RichĀ is not allowed to answer, otherwise it'll be the shortest quiz in history.Ā This is like bread and butter though.

Too easy for me too tbh!

I don't have anything laying around at work at the mo, I'll have to have a hunt for something obscure.....:P

51 minutes ago, lupogtiboy said:

Too easy for me too tbh!

I don't have anything laying around at work at the mo, I'll have to have a hunt for something obscure.....:P

How often do theyĀ (the part above) fail? Surely never. So it's possible that someone without intimate knowledge of a certain part of the car might not know it ? ? Targeted at those people ;)Ā :)Ā 

2 hours ago, Rich said:

they pop out more than fail.

Sounds like me that does :D

Considering how they attach in, I'm surprised they can pop out.... without giving too much away.

i was going to use that as a mystery item... damn. i like the noise they make :)Ā Rich's item was good. I had no idea his item was in the sills.

24h+ later... edit>>>

so no responses??? headlight leveller motor. push too hard when reconnecting the plug on the back of the h4 bulb, and "pop" it jumps out...

Edited by mk2

I keep thinking they must be something that could be modified to be used somewhere else.... hmmmm :)Ā