Hello from walsall westmidlands

@Westmidz_lupo

Hello there new lupo owner from walsall westmidlands, this is a shared car with me and the misses for now. I assume this car is known as it had a club lupo sticker on when we purchased the car. If your local please give us a shout thanks for having us ??

20180602_183044.jpg

I cant believe how they hold there value though ! Im currently selling my impreza as ive been made redundant hence getting the little 1.0 lupo to run round in on the cheap. The misses has had lupos and still got an arosa sport sitting on the drive in pieces lol good littlw cars though get the job done. Whats your plans with it ?

@Westmidz_lupothey do indeed, was looking at fiesta st at the same time but the fact that the lipo GTi doesn't really drop in price swayed my decision. Unfortunate that your having to downgrade from an Impreza to a lupo, but one day you'll get back to those performance highs! Currently my plans are just getting it in better condition, spoiler needs repairing and a new centre brake light, got a leaky passenger door seal that needs sorting but I can't see where it's coming in! Wheels are being repainted in red within the next few weeks... But other than that it's pretty steady! Exhaust & coilovers were done a few months ago so I'm still recovering financially from that currently ? you got any plans with yours? 

• Like 1

Yeah its abit of a shock to my system lol but it gets me about for now. Well it already has cheap coilies on but we have ap coilovers on the arosa sport so going swap those out. The wheels are ok just need a refurb. We have a whiteline rear arb which will probably go on also and red gti seatbelts we are going to put in. Already have a nice 300mm momo steering wheel in there probably just give it a good service. When i sort my situation out the misses wants the 100bhp sport engine out the arosa putting in it so thats a job for the future aswell. You on instagram ?