How do I get my rear end lower?

opuL RXJ

Running Ta Technix coilovers all round, wound all the way down at the back and still getting a huge arch gap of about 50mm. Running standard Lupo shocks is this what’s causing the back to be so high even though my coils are wound all the way down? 

Please any advice is appreciated.

Just take out the springs altogether and weld your struts directly onto the chassis while you're at it. Job done innit. It'll be almost undriveable, but it will look proper sick and will win many scene points when it arrives 2 hours late on the back of a tow truck at the next scheduled meet.

6 hours ago, opuL RXJ said:

They might be I’m not too sure I bought the car with the coilys on so they probably are the Ta shocks, what are the adjusters? The height adjusters?

on most height adjustable shocks, theres a thread running up the side. the coil mounting dish or flange thing can be wound up or down the outside of the shock. when you're happy with the height, you lock it with a lock ring. sorted... but on the back of a lupo, the coil rests directly between the chassis and the beam. theres no load on the lower shock clamp bolt (it's not really strong enough being a small bolt). so my guess would be you need to change the coil? try air... :)

google height adjustable shocks