Lupo PDF Brochures - Model Year 2000?

Joe Alker

So I'm currently trying to find information on what equipment was available on the Lupo in 2000, as I'm soon going to start restoring my base model 2000 Lupo 1.0 E, but upgrading the spec within what was available. Odd idea I know, but it's basically a classic car now :P 

Anyway I've found brochures for 2002 and 2005 but at some point before then the spec changed for the E as mine doesn't have the patterned seats as shown here or ABS, which was standard. Or I'm pretty sure it doesn't have ABS, there's no light on the dashboard and under my ownership it's definitely had every light going off at some point :unsure:8OZcO40.png

Anyway, wondering if anyone could help?

• 1 year later...

Welcome to club lupo! (I used google translate) :)

User manual, you will need to find locally, in Italian. 

For maintenance there are drawings, try here-

https://nemigaparts.com/cat_spares/etka/volkswagen/

http://www.oemepc.com/vw/main_group/markt/RDW/modell/LU/year/2005/drive_standart/441/hauptgruppen/1234567890/lang/e

You can use Polo 6N manuals.

On 10/16/2019 at 3:54 PM, Sara ferrandi said:

buon giorno sto cercando in manuale d'uso e manutenzione per una lupo 1.0 del 2000 anche manuale officina va bene. sapete dove posso reperirlo? Grazie

Hi Sara, the best place to find it is ebay or similars , but you have to pay ... The manual is no longer available in local dealers...

Ciao Sara. Io l'ho comprato su ebay, ho trovato una versione inglese. Cosa ti serve sapere?