Volkswagen polo 1.6 tdi 2012 full loaded - Modified, Huge spec , Mint Condition

vinay

Sad to see my Polo 1.6 Tdi go as I have spared no expense on it since owned it and Optional extras you cannot get on polo tdi's. I am only selling it because over the 2 years I driven it a lot, needed a change. It's never been driven on short journeys to town etc.. it's always sat in 5th gear on the motorway at 70mph. Being a diesel it still has its DPF which will be in excellent condition as its not done short distance to town and get blocked.  

2012 on 12 plate - First registered 24/05/2012

4 Former keepers  1st owner Volkswagen demo (as polo is fully loaded with extras) - 2nd owner was company I work for 3rd /4th Sales director (name on the V5 but I was driver of this car) then which I brought it off them (V5 is in my name)

*Hpi clear- No accidents etcc  

2 keys Both working and also have all the Volkswagen booklets came with car

Mot until 25th May 2018 no advisorys on last mot in 2017 (I can put new mot for the owner as 3 months left on it)  

80,303 miles on the clock (Still in use) 

Full service history with stamps in the book (Volkswagen Dealer and Independent garage)  

1st stamp- pre check delivery - 14/05/12 -Volkswagen Barnstaple Devon 

2nd stamp service - 25/05/13 - 7,042 miles - Volkswagen Barnstaple Devon 

3rd stamp service - 03/05/14 - 13,855 miles - Volkswagen Barnstaple Devon 

4th stamp service + brake fluid - 06/05/15 - 18,907 miles - Robinsons Garage (Independent garage) 

5th stamp service + brake fluid - 25/08/15 - 20,514 miles - Volkswagen Barnstaple Devon

6th stamp service - 16/03/16 - 30,141 miles - Volkswagen Marshall Scunthorpe   

7th stamp service - 01/07/16 - 40,024 miles - Volkswagen Marshall Scunthorpe   

8th stamp service + Gearbox oil change + Cam belt and water pump - 28/11/16 - 50,355 miles - Crookes garage Retford Notts  (Independent garage)

9th stamp service + brake fluid - 27/02/17 - 60,009miles - Crookes garage Retford Notts  (Independent garage)

10th stamp service - 31/05/17 - 65,489 miles - Volkswagen Lancaster Towcester

11th stamp service + brake fluid - 20/10/17 - 73,688 miles - Volkswagen Lancaster Towcester

If you want to confirm theses stamp by all means you can call them up and give the reg number and they tell you the rest. 

The modifications which had been done are not over the top, just personal taste and some changes on how it looks. 

Mods and changes which has made the car look great:

- Xenon projector headlights (only one in country custom made to fit headlight) (Was £600)

Vw 17" Budapest Alloys (Genuine OEM) (Mint condition) just a small mark on one which Was done by the tyre fitter) with front and rear tyres Dunlop sp max with 4mm tread (No Rubbish tyres) (Was £1,200 from Volkswagen Germany) only one in the UK 

H&R lowering springs Improved handing and looks with upgraded alloys (its not very low as I wanted original sport look (lowered fronts by 20mm and rears by 15mm) Was £169)

Led rear number holders - (Not led bulbs)

Kenwood double din headunit(Play dvds and videos, Ipod, DAB radio and Bluetooth etcc. (Was £300)

Volkswagen Optional extras (as it was Vw demo Car)

·Rear 6c Gti Bumper (nobody has this on a polo TDI)

·Rear 6c LED rear lights 

·Polo  sport seats  Suede + Half leather seats

·Winter pack heated front seats 

·Rear Parking sensors  (only Tdi to have them)

·Headlight washers ( only Tdi to have them)

·Cruise control 

·Under seat storage compartment (only Tdi to have them)

SEL normal spec 

Metallic Paint, Carpet Mats - Front and Rear, Front Centre Armrest with Storage Compartment, Seat - ISOFIX Anchorage Point - Rear, Central Door Locking - Remote, Immobiliser, Anti-Lock Brakes, Power-Assisted Steering, Whiplash Protection System, Third Brake Light, Exterior Lighting - Daytime Running Lights, Tyre Pressure Control, Front Fog Lights, Head Restraints - Front/Rear, Electronic Stability Programme, Traction Control System, Air Bag Driver, Air Bag Passenger, Air Bag Side - Driver/Passenger, Centre Rear Seat Belt, Seat Belt Pre-Tensioners - Front, Alarm, External Temperature Display, Grab Handles, Adjustable Steering Column/Wheel - Rake/Reach, Cup Holder, Electric Windows - Front, Heated Rear Screen, Centre Console, Clock - Digital, Gear Knob Leather, Steering Wheel Leather, Trip Computer, Seat Height Adjustment - Driver/Passenger, Seats Split Rear, Seating Capacity - Five Seats, Power Socket, Upholstery Cloth, Air-Conditioning - Automatic, Armrest - Front, Body Coloured Bumpers, Rear Wash/Wipe - Rear, Mirrors External - Electric/Heated, Spare Wheel - Full Size Steel, Spare Wheel 

Few negative points (not really bad points just me being honest )

· Has chip stones here and there mostly the front of the car as been driven on the motorway all the time (all cars have them)

· Related marks nothing major but it is 6 year old car 

Overall 

The car is near enough mint condition in and out (seen in pictures) and maintained well with everything whatever it wanted had been done. This is the best polo tdi out there for sale it drives wells no problems what so ever no smoke or funny noise coming from the car and everything is working as it should. Where ever is goes turns heads and gets comments on it looks. Any inspection is welcome AA/RAC or mechanic and any test drives will need to show me your insurance docs.  

Very cheap to run you get over 55+ mpg and road tax is £30

No time wasters, tyre kickers please

£5,500 (Is what I am looking for, I am in no rush to sell as I will keep it and run it to ground if I have to)  

can send you more pictures as requested  

SOLD AS SEEN 

Cash on collection or bank transfers only  

Any questions can be asked on the phone or messaged on 07946164110

IMG_4940.JPG

IMG_4942.JPG

IMG_4944.JPG

IMG_4947.JPG

IMG_4948.JPG

IMG_4950.JPG

IMG_4951.JPG

IMG_4953.JPG

put it back to standard and cash in on the parts to do so and you will instantly increase your market whilst being able to lower your price to get shot as bits go.

regardless of how well you have had things done you are selling a kiddyfied car for proper money.

• 3 weeks later...