lupo1.0se

Modern Classic car insurance?

Hi guys.

Completely re-written thread as i have been looking into this. Here is a list of provdiors i have found. Or ones that don't provide

Quotes Provided

Classic Line Insurance.

RH Insurance - Recommend on here by lupo_s_i.

Lancaster Insurance

Adrian Flux - on here as a trader

Could not provide a quote

Heritage - Where very apologetic. The person on the phone tried with there providor and they did not recognise the lupo as a modern classic (in any form inc GTi)

Did not try

Carole Nash

Edited by lupo1.0se
Complete re-write with information about who does/does not provide quotes

Hi,

We have future classic schemes that would cater for this type of vehicle however there would normally be the usual classic car type restrictions, must be garaged, a second car, limited mileage,  minimum vehicle value etc.

Regards,

Dan.

53 minutes ago, DAN@ADRIAN FLUX said:

Hi,

We have future classic schemes that would cater for this type of vehicle however there would normally be the usual classic car type restrictions, must be garaged, a second car, limited mileage,  minimum vehicle value etc.

Regards,

Dan.

Thank you for the info. Unfortnately I cannot garage mine. Otherwise everything else is ok from what i see

I thought i'd update this thread with useful information about modern classic insurers. If anyone wishes to help on this thread with suggestions etc. Please feel free to comment

I see plenty of classic car insurance companies advertising in car magazines,like classic mini etc,I have a garage but it's not in there all the time mileage no problem,I'm going to try a few next October hope to find out more on here.