Modern Classic car insurance?

lupo1.0se

Hi guys.

Completely re-written thread as i have been looking into this. Here is a list of provdiors i have found. Or ones that don't provide

Quotes Provided

Classic Line Insurance.

RH Insurance - Recommend on here by lupo_s_i.

Lancaster Insurance

Adrian Flux - on here as a trader

Could not provide a quote

Heritage - Where very apologetic. The person on the phone tried with there providor and they did not recognise the lupo as a modern classic (in any form inc GTi)

Did not try

Carole Nash

Edited by lupo1.0se
Complete re-write with information about who does/does not provide quotes

53 minutes ago, DAN@ADRIAN FLUX said:

Hi,

We have future classic schemes that would cater for this type of vehicle however there would normally be the usual classic car type restrictions, must be garaged, a second car, limited mileage,  minimum vehicle value etc.

Regards,

Dan.

Thank you for the info. Unfortnately I cannot garage mine. Otherwise everything else is ok from what i see

I see plenty of classic car insurance companies advertising in car magazines,like classic mini etc,I have a garage but it's not in there all the time mileage no problem,I'm going to try a few next October hope to find out more on here.

• 2 years later...

Thanks for the list, I have been experiencing some problems with my own car insurance lately. My pickup truck is over 15 years old, but it is still in excellent condition and at the moment it suits my job perfectly. I would like to be sure that in the event of an accident I will have insurance that guarantees me payments for the damage caused. Many insurance companies refuse me due to the fact that my car does not meet environmental requirements and in recent years the percentage of accidents involving old cars has increased. Do you have any suggestions on how to handle this situation?