Fatfranky

Make:               Seat

Model:              Arosa 1.4 TDI

MOT:                 None

TAX:                  None

Engine size:     1422 cc

Fuel type:          Diesel

Description including modifications:

sadly it's time to part with my  Arosa, it's a 2002 1.4 S TDI model, I've had it for 2 years, prior to that my brother had it for 10 years, it has no MOT  and has been SORNed for the last 6 months

I need it gone within the next 3 weeks or so otherwise it's off to the crusher with it, I would rather sell as a complete car but if it doesn't shift I will break for parts and scrap the rest.

it has 157,00 miles on it but actually runs very sweetly, good engine and box, though the front downpipe is shot but I have a good usable one off a polo that I scrapped which is available.

bodily it has no rot as such, I paid a lad a couple of years ago to patch up the front wings for mot, he welded some sections in and painted them, they're passable but far from perfect, the rear arches are rusty but not holed or raggy so should go through an MOT.

The brakes need attention, there's vibration through the pedal, so would need new discs and drums and linings, and possibly handbrake cables

the front tyres are shot, but I picked up 2 good as new ones for it from a scrappy which could be included at additional cost. The alloys are a bit corroded and could do with tidying.

since sorning the car the battery keeps going flat and the 2 n/s tyres (one of which is knackered anyway) keep going down

if anyone is interested in the whole car drop me a line, failing that I will break her so equally submit any interest in parts

the above is my description of the car I've tried to be as honest as possible, but please inspect for yourself before buying

ill try and upload some pics in next day or 2

MODS, because I would like to sell this whole, but will also consider breaking, I would like to list it in both cars for sale and the breaking section, I hope this is ok, if not please let me know

Price:.                  £200 Ono