Hello, 

I am looking to upgrade the head unit in a vw lupo so that it has aux input and Bluetooth connectivity to play music. I have absolutely no knowledge at all in this area and was wondering if somebody could provide some suggestions/recommendations on head units that are good quality. 

Many Thanks

Any head unit is better than the original one, trust me on that.

Although I usually bang the drum for double din in the Lupo, I've recently fitted a Kenwood KDC-BT39DAB to my new banger. Sound quality is superb and the DAB works incredibly well. I'm not using an aftermarket aerial though, I've converted the stock aerial into DAB compatible.

It's got everything else you need as well.

• 3 years later...
15 hours ago, Onarles said:

Absolutely agree, but for example Tesla head units are pretty damn good. Some guys put even iPads and create software to manage everything as they want. Saw some examples in live and on YouTube.  This is not a pimp my ride of thing but if you really interested you can do something worthy.

Not comparing like with like. The Lupo head unit was quite outdated even at the time... Let alone now.