Genuine SDI Oil Filters

NornIron

Tbf the savings to be had on these online sites makes it pretty hard to go and buy 100% genuine manufacturer items now, I used to about 10 years ago. They all sell top named stuff at a fraction of the price.

I admit, my shed of a lupo gets the cheapest of cheapest I can get ?, excluding oil.

Edited by FlipFlops

Thanks for the heads up on these, a tip off on bargain parts is always good crack :)

I try to fit OEM stuff as much as possible (VW's 4+ range helps)  and I'd be tempted were it not for ECP offering Mann oil filters for £3.84p delivered to your door.

Edited by JoeyEunos

Mann, Bosch, Hengst, Purflux, all winners for me. I avoid Crosland these days as they're not the same company that they once were.

I mean other than being able to say you've got an OEM filter, I really don't see the benefits. I've used aftermarket filters for years and never had one collapse. That said, I always buy the better brand ones and never buy the generic ones off eBay.