how much should new brake pads cost fitted on my lupo

Martycoo

39 minutes ago, Martycoo said:

need new front brake pads how much should it cost on my vw lupo fitted by garage

I had new disc's and pads fitted to the font of mine the end of last year, i supplied the parts from Euro car parts and got the garage to fit them. It was 1 hours Labour at £40 and the parts were £40, so £80 total.

1 hour ago, FlipFlops said:

I had new disc's and pads fitted to the font of mine the end of last year, i supplied the parts from Euro car parts and got the garage to fit them. It was 1 hours Labour at £40 and the parts were £40, so £80 total.

thanks i will do that too :)

25 minutes ago, jon_273 said:

Doubt TDI ones are

I paid something like £15 for mine when i bought them but yeah he's right they are now £12 on euro car parts for tdi ones. Rears are under a tenner.

Mine come up at £12.08p on euro car parts with the code. It depends what offer they have on at the time too, you can get cheap than that.

Their oil at the moment works out about 35 on their Internet site but if you go into their shops it's again cheaper, its £24 and 28 quid. Same with 99% of their stuff, it's loads cheaper if you go in and get a price. The Shell oils and the other brands are the same, they are all 10 to 20 quid cheaper in store even when applying the discount on the net. 

20170830_160226.jpg

20170830_160211.jpg

Also, their batteries are cheaper instore too. I bought a new one for the lupo on Thursday. £56 online with their code, down from £88. Instore £42. Lion branded ones.

The duracell ones on their site are £122, with the code they are £76, you go instore and they are on the shelf for £52 without using any code.

It's a shame they don't do tyres, I reckon they would be cheap :D