HELP!!!!!!!!!

dacca

Just going over what I have done so far to see if I have missed anything so just a few quick question's when I turn ignition on should I be able to hear fuel pump I'm pretty sure I should be able to hear something now is this pump or immobiliser not activating pump also have got a new key coil that goes on key barrel and box that coil plugs into do I need to have this programmed to car and key?

• 2 weeks later...

IT'S FIXED, I have sorted it out at last☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

A massive thank you to everyone who took the time to help its really appreciated as this was a bit of a head scratcher so once again THANK YOU ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dacca said:

IT'S FIXED, I have sorted it out at last☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

A massive thank you to everyone who took the time to help its really appreciated as this was a bit of a head scratcher so once again THANK YOU ?

It might be worth putting an explanation as to why it was broken? How you diagnosed it? How you fixed it (other than just changing the ECU)?

It does sound like a rare case 

22 minutes ago, Skezza said:

It might be worth putting an explanation as to why it was broken? How you diagnosed it? How you fixed it (other than just changing the ECU)?

It does sound like a rare case 

Watch this space and all will become clear but just wanted to show my appreciation