SOLD Arosa 1.0 1998 model - SOLD SOLD SOLD

arosa-beeftex

I have owned my little Arosa since 2003 and sadly time has come to pass on ownership. I have changed jobs and moved to live near where I work - I don't need a third car anymore. Will be sad to see it go. This car brought me to membership here back in the day.

Make: Seat 

Model: Arosa

MOT: 25 February 2018 (https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/)

TAX: Buyer responsible

Engine size: 998cc

Fuel type: Petrol

Description including modifications: 3rd owner from new. Commuter car, so low mileage which can be verified from the above MOT history link. Service pack, 2 keys, and lots of receipts held. Had a lot of extras from new - believe it was a demo model, central locking, ABS, Air con, adjustable steering wheel, 5 speed, genuine Seat floor mats and aftermarket overmats. Car has been maintained to high specs. Last major work Aug 2015 when camshaft was replaced (worn on one rocker), and a full timing belt/water pump change carried out. Approx mileage was 85k when this was done. Had a comprehensive service undertaken including spark plugs and leads. Discs and pads are still good for many miles (had Brembo items fitted many years ago and have hardly worn them). Very good tyres all around - rears look barely used. New middle and rear exhaust (Jan 2017).

The car is in good condition for it's age, has marks and dings you would expect for a London car that occasionally receives unwarranted attention from yobs in passing. Interior is reasonable but can be cleaned up - the drivers seat bolster is showing some slight wear, and the interior has a few marks and scratches. There is slight bubbling on the rear wheel arch and a scratch on the other following an encounter with an exposed cable. Have done some motorway miles recently and car handles really well on the motorway at the legal speed limit.

Location: Potters Bar / Croydon - car is registered in PB where I used to live, and as I have moved can also be seen where I now live if easier to get to.

Price: £*** ovno (may include some extras).

Call beeftex (Rifa-Cat) on 07934 464 058 or send me a text message. 

20170422_173134.jpg

20170422_173224.jpg

20170422_173301.jpg

20170422_173402.jpg

20170422_173413.jpg

20170422_173426.jpg

20170422_173432.jpg

20170422_173447.jpg

20170422_173452.jpg

20170422_173746.jpg

Edited by arosa-beeftex
Car sold

7 hours ago, Skezza said:

I really like that. Just maybe a bit too far.

I'd want to see close up pics of the bottom of the rear arches/sills before traveling, but might be worth a cheeky road trip to have a butchers if they look good?

I'm still slightly gutted you didn't buy the 'Time warp' (43k?) SDI I sent you the Gumtree link for last year (Also gutted that I didn't buy it TBH)

Hi JoeyEunos

The o/s sill has been welded/replaced in 2016 (I think) after it failed the MOT. The pictures should show the bubbling on the rear offside arch but if you want I could post an additional pic.

The gash in the nearside rear arch is also quite clear. Didn't have it done as I thought both sides could be painted at the same time.

Or best is if you are nearby come down and see the car.

Skezza - thanks for the positive comment. I have really enjoyed ownership of this little car - by far the best and dare I say it even better than my 40k Lupo. Not sure how far away you are so won't offer to meet up! Car is in EN6 if you want to approximate distance. Or if convenient can also be seen in CR0.

PS. Just looked at the pics on my phone - they do blow up quite well. Look at the end of the trims to try and see the rear arch issues. 

Edited by arosa-beeftex
Postscript

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Caught up with work and holidays so not been actively following this. The mileage is approx. 93000, I have the service pack and stamped book, quite a lot of invoices etc. I really need it to go. Please try and call me but not today - battery is dead!

• 3 weeks later...